Drug crimes are those that primarily involve the distribution or possession of a controlled dangerous substance, frequently referred to simply as a CDS, and/or things that are somehow related to a controlled dangerous substance. Our Baltimore County, MD criminal defense law firm helps people who have been charged with a drug or drug-related offense.
Our Baltimore County, MD criminal defense law firm frequently helps people with the following drug crimes:
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance
- Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Controlled Paraphernalia
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia