ABOUT SHEPARD LAW
Have you or a loved one been arrested in Baltimore County or elsewhere in Maryland? Does your name and personal information appear on the Maryland Judiciary Case Search website? Are you worried about the consequences of a criminal conviction and looking for help protecting your future? The experienced criminal defense team at Shepard Law is here to advocate for your rights. With over twelve years of success defending clients against a wide range of allegations, founding attorney Stephen P. Shepard has the skills, knowledge, and determination to build a strong defense against DUI/DWI, drug offenses, theft, domestic violence charges and more. Shepard Law provides compassionate yet aggressive legal representation for clients throughout Towson and surrounding Baltimore County communities.
At Shepard Law, clients come first. Attorney Shepard and his team are committed not just to legal advocacy, but also compassionate counsel and award-winning service. We know that being arrested and charged with a crime can be a frightening and overwhelming experience. That’s why we make every effort to ease client concerns by thoroughly explaining the legal process, potential options and likely outcomes. Our goal in every case is to resolve matters efficiently while minimizing negative impacts on the client’s life, family, career, and future.
While located in Towson, Shepard Law represents clients facing criminal allegations throughout Baltimore County and surrounding areas including Essex, Dundalk, Catonsville, Pikesville, Parkville, Middle River and more. We are always just a phone call away, with 24/7 availability to take your call. Let our award-winning defense team go to work protecting your freedom and rights!
If you or someone you care about is facing criminal charges, you need a tough yet compassionate defense team on your side. The award-winning team at Shepard Law has the skills and experience to optimize outcomes and minimize penalties in even the most complex cases. To get started fighting for your future, freedom, and rights, contact our Towson office today. Defending people against criminal allegations is what we do – and we do it well. With Shepard Law in your corner, you can feel confident knowing your case is good hands.
CONTACT A DEFENSE ATTORNEY
CRIMINAL DEFENSE AREAS OF PRACTICE
Choose a Local Criminal Defense Attorney
Choosing the right criminal defense attorney is a crucial step in protecting your rights and freedom. As a local attorney based in Towson, MD, our criminal defense law firm is positioned to provide an experienced, personalized, and dedicated defense for its clients.
- One of the key benefits of hiring a local attorney is the deep understanding of state and local laws. This knowledge, coupled with familiarity with local legal procedures and customs, ensures that you’re not just getting a legal representative, but an expert who can provide advice tailored to your unique situation. Moreover, having a grasp of local law enforcement practices and prosecutorial trends aids significantly in strategizing your defense.
- Another advantage lies in the established relationships within the local courts. Years of interaction with judges, prosecutors, and court staff gives a local attorney insight into their styles and preferences, which can influence case strategy. Knowing how local prosecutors build their cases allows an effective counter-strategy to be prepared.
- Accessibility is another strong point for hiring locally. Being based nearby means our attorney is readily available for meetings, consultations, and answering any questions promptly. This ensures that communication is easy, timely, and you are always updated about your case.
- Lastly, hiring locally is often more cost-effective, with fewer overhead and travel expenses, savings that can be passed on to you.
CONTACT SHEPARD LAW FOR A CONSULTATION
We are pleased to offer the following amenities at our Towson, MD office:
- Unisex restroom
- Family conference/waiting area
- Cellphone charging stations